Monday, December 6, 2010

My 2010 Wishlist

This is actually my 1st time to make an actual wish list... the reason? Well, 'coz now I believe that
if I want something to materialize, I have to visualize and really make a wish! heheheh

Also, I noticed that most of my friends are often asking me on what I wanna receive... hehehe
They're probably curious on what I wanna receive (being the unique creature that I am).
So here... I thought of the things which I believe will put a smile on my face. I don't wanna look
materialistic or so....but I believe that these things will enhance my creativity and help me
make more and more people smile!! heheehe

In no particular order... here are the things which I fancy nowadays...

1. Fuji Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera with Films Lomo - as my romance with photography grows and grows, I'd like to have this camera so I can instantly develop and give to my friends. I also plan to include this in my concept shoots next year!

2. Holga 120 CFN Film Camera - I also wanna experience having an analog lomo cam.. though it'll be expensive to have it developed.

3. Wig ( blonde /black long wavy or afro or bob) - I love to make people laugh and I also enjoy laughing at myself from time to time. I can't wait to do more silly poses with these hilarious looking wigs!


4. A set of fake teeth- I think these are really funny! I used to have a set but lost it when I left my old house. I'd really would like to have these again.


5. the "Relaks ka lang, Puso lang yanMalayo sa Bituka" 2011 planner
- I know I don't really need a planner 'coz my misadventures are usually unplanned but based on my research, this is a damn cool planner to have. Authored by the one who made the slumbook which I gave Badeth for her birthday this year.

6. Paris Hilton Perfume - my favorite perfume!! I really love it!

7. Anything na may CROWN or CAMERA - I have a growing collection of camera and crown rings and necklaces. I represents me!

8. a heartfelt letter (for me it's priceless) - I find handmade things very romantic and sincere! I treasure things such as these! I'm a very sentimental person =)


9. A rainbow colored umbrella - I plan to use this in my next shoots! =)

10. A candle light dinner - being the romatique that I am, I believe that the best gift you can give someone is the gift of time. For me it is very priceless and really means a lot. Giving your time is like giving a piece of yourself to that someone... =)


..... essentially, any gift will do. it's the thought that counts!!!

Happy Holidays!!

3 comments:

  1. Sweeet :) Yun friend kong si Ana may Holga cam, exactly like the one pictured there. I hope ma-receive mo lahat yan Ate Mae! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nasa wishlist ko din ung #10..hehehe! happy holidays ate mae! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaha makukuha ko ang lahat ng ito! nakapila na kay Universe e!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...