Monday, December 27, 2010

Gourmae Day

And because it has been a gluttonous weekend, today I've decided to go healthy again before the year ends.
A lot of my friends have been telling me that I gained some weight again. I don't really mind having the extra pounds but I'm determined not maintain and watch my weight to keep it normal.
It's gonna be another No Rice week so today I went to the grocery to pick up some stuff and prepare something very special yet very healthy as sort of "bawi" from my failed Christmas feast plan.

I've decided to prepare some chicken meat and place it in the ref so I can conveniently grab a portion each meal. I find it more cheap as well instead of paying a high price for just a small portion.








I also bought some prepared vegetable salad plus some additional garnishes and fruits to bring in the office. Also I bought some wholewheat bread to serve as my source of healthy carbo.

I remember buying a golden plate 2 years ago as a prop for my very 1st feature as Madam CEO. Good thing I was able to keep it in our office pantry. I guess today was the best day to use it to give my meal a gourmet touch. So here it is...... It only looks expensive but it's not. hehehe

I carefully arranged all of them on the plate and this is the finished product.....





A meal fit for a queen! I guess the only thing missing is a chilled glass of wine and it's gonna be divine!!!
 hihihihihihi!!!
I really feel happy when I prepare meals!!!! I'd like to cook more next year!!!

10 comments:

  1. sana you can feature something for people with allergies... bawal ang chicken, egg and seafood.. ano pa ba kakainin ko? huhuhuhu..:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm good suggestion! cge i'll think of a menu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sabi ko na! sa opis to e! halatang halata sa pinggan! hahahaha!
    saraaaaaaaaaaap mae!- lani

    stalk ko nga muna si dino lara....hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Bongga! Need ko na din gumawa ng ganyan pra mabwasan na ng konti ang weight ko.hihihi:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms. Mae... Ms. Talkingnet... Ms. Photographer... Ms. Cook... hehehe. puerte!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice one! kahapon yan no? natandaan ko hikaw mo eh! haha! wow! mukhang masa...rap! penge? - this is kristine -

    ReplyDelete
  8. "gurmet", mae, binibigkas ang -t. :P

    akin na lang 'yong balat ng manok--masama sa nag-da-diet 'yan. :D

    -jojo

    ReplyDelete
  9. junatan! kinain ko na yung balat.. sayang e ;P
    Kristine: yep nung Monday actually hehehe at ang hikaw talaga ang naalala!
    Nina Bebs: hahhaah adik lang!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...