Monday, December 27, 2010

God's Letter for today...

I regularly receive these letters through my email from the God Whispers Club by Bo Sanchez.
I'm not really a hardcore religious catholic but I do pray at church regularly. It keeps me focused and sane. I'd like to serve in a choir in our local parish if time permits so I can hear mass every Sunday again. I guess despite my busy lifestyle, I still aim to be  traditional.

Anyway, this is the note which I got today and I would like to share it with you...


Dear Mae,


Refuse to be bitter.  It's a poison that you don't want even a single drop in your life.  If someone has betrayed you, pity them and wish them the best.  You move on.

Your Encourager,
God

P.S. Forgiveness is one of the greatest things I've ever invented, Mae.  Use it often.





If you also wish to receive these uplifting letters, here's the link...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...