Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Why Mayology?

Welcome to my new personal blog!
I've been planning to put up a separate personal blog for some time now to somehow organize my personal thoughts from the artworks and reviews which I do. This is another wish granted! I finally found the time to think of a nice name for this new portal.

Why MAYOLOGY 101?
I realized that I learn new things and appreciate myself more with each entry that I write. The aim is to know more about myself. I believe I am a work in progress no different than you! A journey to self discovery. And I would like to share this journey with the world... with YOU!

My 1st blog (Majica Ni Mayo) has been quite successful so far with the photo stories and delectable food finds which I have featured in more than a year of blogging so I believe I need to make another site exclusively for my personal thoughts so I can dedicate my original blog to my artworks more.

As I've said a while ago, the aim is about self discovery and not to impress. Honesty only policy! No pretensions and bullshits as always.

What to expect? 
-thoughts which I don't openly discuss
-questions which I have in mind
-frustrations
-emotions on a daily basis
-occasional poetry (my mind is full of those)
-stories about random things
-wisdom/realizations... life lessons
-dreams
- photos (and lots of it!) 

...... phew! I can imagine this is gonna be one hell of a blog! hihihi 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...