Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Series of Best Photos

I've just posted my best Food Photos for 2010 on my main blog.
It took almost 30mins to enhance the colors a bit.
It's almost 3am huhuhu I need to rest! Choosing the photos were really challenging but I'm happy 'coz it means I was able to take really good food shots! I'm very very proud of my progress.

At first, I thought I was only good with food but with a little push and lots of guts, I was able to explore more subjects that led me to improve.
I have tons of food photos but for me these are the best..

Here's the link ....
2010 BEST FOOD PHOTOS

I'd like to thank the people I've shared these great times with which made these photos even more memorable...
Badeth,Frank, Mitch, Kristel, Mich, Greg, LA and my Mom!

enjoy!!

PS: I'm starting to really like having a separate blog exclusively for my thoughts.... like a Director's cut thing. hihihi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...