Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2010 BEST FOOD PHOTOS

It has been a great year for me! Photography has been my main source of artistic satisfaction this year and for sure my December won't be complete without featuring my best photos for this year.

The original plan was to pick my top 12 photos for 2010. 1 best photo per month. The criteria would include not just about the photo's X-factor but more on its relevance/impact which it made in my life.

When I opened all my folders, I realized it's not gonna be as easy at all! I found thousands of raw as well as edited ones...So many categories, events, happenings that it's way tooo hard to pick the best ones!!
I still plan to pick my final top 12 but before that, I'd like to feature my best works per category.

Let us start with my BEST FOOD PHOTOS for this year........

The fresh produce and the famous Lucban Longanisa from the Pahiyas Festival



The pasta and fish fillet at the Old Spaghetti House..


The homemade onion buns and burgers plus the baby cakes at Mrs. Howard's...




My shots from a food photo session in Manila...



The dreamy Chocolate Mint Cupcakes....

The insanely perfect pastas from the Aveneto Ristorante...


The "pulutans" at the Congo Grille...

The heavenly dimsums of Le Ching...


The sinful desserts of Parvati...

The simple comfort food of Cafe Mary Grace...


The mouthwatering Almond Roca Cheesecake from Starbucks Coffee...

The satisfying Fish Fillet from the Cafe City..


The refreshing Baker's Hat combo Yogurt dessert from the White Hat....

I hope you enjoyed these sinful delights! Which one is your favorite?
Watch out for my next set of top photos for 2010.....

10 comments:

  1. wow! idol! --> dyudyo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayo!!!!!!!!!!!Ang gaganda! ginoo! naglalaway nanaman ako!grrrrrr!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nalimutan ko lagay name ko kanina...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihihi LANI ang name mo mare L-A-N-I!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jojo! gawa ka ng cheesecake dali tapos kukunan! ko! waaaaaaah

    ReplyDelete
  6. palatable....mouthwatering....yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmmmm....yummeeeeee.....kelan b bday m Ms. Mae? Khit mga yun n lng pakain m. hehe...Fantastic shots!Keep up d great job!(^o^)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarap ng pulutan. Ok yan pagsaluhan sa new year ah. yummy... Food is truly an art. Great! Great! Great! --> Nigel =))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...