Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Diet 'Til I Die Diet


It's the holidays once again and for sure, you're already thinking on how to control your diet! phew!!
It's really difficult especially when you have a lot of parties to attend this December.

A year ago, I started this diet which I call the "Diet 'Til I Die" diet! The aim is definitely not death of course!
It's just for laughs! It helped me a lot in losing almost 30lbs.
It definitely boosted my confidence so I would like to share
this diet of mine to all who need it.
3 weeks of dieting before Christmas day is quite good so you better try it asap!

I did this for around 4 months. Somehow I'm able to maintain my weight. I eat normal meal though I still avoid eating too much carbo rich foods.

Always remember: Never starve yourself!! This diet is all about the right portions, the right food at the right time! ok?

for the 1st 2 weeks, NO RICE!
on the 3rd week, you may have 1/2cup of rice once a day for only 3 days per week ok? (1 1/2cups rice per week!)

Breakfast:


a cup of oatmeal and tea

- a good source of fiber and keeps you full the whole day!





I usually go for either green tea or chamomile... the tea in the photo is an assortment of different relaxing herbs!

Lunch:
I recommend  these...

Portuguese/Spanish style sardines (2pcs per meal) or any kind of fish dish that you please with either
 1-2 slices of whole wheat bread, fiber enriched crackers or your favorite pancit canton!
It's rich in omega3 and is also considered as the fountain of youth! If you wanna look and feel younger, you should include sardines in your diet!

Though we are trying to cut down on our sugar in-take, carbo is still important specially
if your work demands a lot of thinking! Sugar is brain food my friends! Sugar ain't really bad
when taken responsibly.



For snacks:
You may choose from the ff....
a handful of peanuts/ squash seeds
 and tea

I also like walnuts and pistachios a lot!They're very good in lowering cholesterol levels!

 Drinking Soy milk is also good!!


Yogurt is also very healthy and tummy friendly! If you wanna get rid of that "bloated" feel, eat yogurt!


Cereal drinks are also good! We need a lot of fiber in order to get rid of those fats and lower cholesterol levels.

Dinner: 7pm
 1 Green Apple or Melon Slices


NO more eating after 7pm ok? Allow your tummies to rest for 12 hrs




I reward myself during weekends so I always buy my favorite chocolate!

Dark Chocolate is very good for the heart! Just don't eat much ok?
tip: 



If in case you really find yourself craving for something ... it's always good to have a pack of crackers in your bag...

Oh don't worry because these foods are very budget friendly!! Happy eating!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Welcome. Once you have decided to change your diet to a healthy one, making small healthy choices every day will be easier for you and will keep you from becoming discouraged and giving up. Thanks...

    Bariatric Surgery Diet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...