Friday, July 9, 2010

Yours Truly is in Need of ........

I really don't have a lot to say right now 'coz I simply dunno how to put it into words.
I just need a real hug right now and a shoulder to cry on... that would do. If only
someone would volunteer, I'd really appreciate it. I have to get through this with grace.
I'm embracing this phase completely with all my heart so that when it's done, I can finally
be free.
Failure is never an option!
I have yet to make history and change the world

Tears dry on their own. Worry not for I am strong.
I am a woman, I've got to carry on and sail this journey in search of love..
a love to finally call my own. 
I may seem down right now but I refuse to fall.
I will keep it burning 'til it's time to hit the wall.


Whoever you are, you must be very special and worth this wait.
I will await your arrival, don't be late!


I'd like to share this song which fits my mood now...
A song with such a sad sad tempo... a tune about something which I am
in search of..... a song about a thing which I will never tire giving...

2 comments:

  1. Aww Ate Mae, if it's any consolation, all of us go through days like this. I can give you the hug you need :) But remember these words as well: "this too shall pass." They give me the assurance I need, especially whenever I feel like I don't want to get out of my room and just cry the whole day away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Krissy.. this storm shall definitely pass. I'm doing my best to pull myself together. A lot of people are counting on me. Ang hirap nga e..When people look up to you and depend on you, U can't just shut urself from the world.. People
    see me as their source of strength and inspiration.. As for me I only draw mine from deep deep within. It's not really about my ex. I don't long for him anymore but more on the wasted time and the feeling of isolation.
    I'm not in a hurry though, I know love will come at the right time. Basta ngayon.. sad lang.. u know what I mean. *wink

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...