Friday, July 16, 2010

Healthy Sausages By Healthy Harvey


Maintaining your weight can really be a struggle when you share a special romance with
food.
I'm so so proud and happy with my success in losing my weight this year.. my secret?
it's around 20% no rice, more fruit diet and 80% comes from having a broken heart! The perfect formula for losing weight! I strictly observe these on weekdays for weekends are for friends and food!!

Being into your ideal weight is really really important! Aside from being healthy, it also adds up a lot on ones confidence. For us women, having nice curves really makes a difference as compared with women who are plump. Hey I've been there..I've been overweight for 6 years so I know how it feels to have such low self esteem. I know very well that  beauty should be more than just the physical but honestly, being physically attractive does count.


These days, I've been really doing my best to maintain my weight. As you all know, I rarely eat breakfast due to my late wake up time. Usually I'd just have a cup of tea before I head to work then have lunch at a mall near my office. Lately I've been addicted to these gourmet sausages made by Healthy Harvey located near Robinson's Supermarket at the Galleria. They offer very healthy sausages (40% less fat and cholesterol).. very much guilt free! At first I thought they're made of red meat but to my surprise, their sausages are actually made from 100% fish meat!  
WOW! Never thought it would actually come from 100% fish meat for it tasted like a real Hungarian sausage!! I was fooled indeed!


Their sandwiches only cost around 58 pesos.. hmmm not bad I guess. Their serving is quite big. You may even pick 2 toppings.. I always ask mine to be topped with Pomodoro sauce and lots of grated cheese!!! Yum yum!

For those of you who still wanna enjoy sausages minus the guilt, I highly recommend this to all of you!! Here are the pictures while the crew prepares my order...
He grills the sausage and the bun...


 You may choose your toppings!!!

 Don't forget the condiments! I'm a mustard lover!!
 I love it!! I can't believe it's fish meat!!!!!

MINE ALL MINE!!!


 Nothing beats a hearty meal while reading an inspiring book...Nourish the soul as well as the tummy! hehehe

Definitely a must try!!
When you happen to drop by Robinson's Galleria
never ever fail to grab a bite at Healthy Harvey's!!

See you all folks!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...