Sunday, June 27, 2010

Natry Co, Shawarma Mo!

THOU SHALL NOT EAT RICE ON WEEKDAYS!
~ yes.. this has been my motto for the last 3 weeks.
I'm happy that I somehow managed to maintain my weight for almost 9 months now I guess. From 150lbs down to 123lbs..not bad! Actually, I used to weigh only 105bls so I've been seriously thinking of dieting again!
But you see... it's difficult to go on a diet when you have a food blog to maintain and friends who are as passionate with food as you are! So i guess for me, what I do now is I starve myself on weekdays then I
indulge on weekends! Bwahahah (evil laugh)
Last Friday I was surprised to know that for the 1st time, I didn't have any concrete plans for the
weekend so I thought I wanted to review another resto. Good thing when I woke up yesterday, I got a
text message from Mich (Frank's bestestfriend) telling me to join her and her sister  on a foodtrip to a Shawarma hub near my house! I felt excited ofcourse! I always enjoy foodtripping with mareng Mich!

So for this week's entry, I'm gonna reveal yet another secret food mecca and this time, it's really near my house (God I'm so lucky!)... introduced by buddy Frank (thanks to you for introducing me to this place) a few months ago, located near the gate of Lagro Subdivision is where you'll find this Persian food joint which is gaining rapid popularity...it's called
Try Mo, Shawarma Co. Atbp.




 Woaahhhh..
Who could ever resist these dishes?! The hell with dieting!!!I'll just starve myself again next week!! ahahaha!

Here are the dishes which we ordered....

As you can see they serve a variety of meats.. what I really like about it is that unlike other shawarma joints, their beef is really lean and easy to chew and very tasty ofcourse!


Sizzling Shawarma (100php) - finely chopped lean beef with tomatoes, onions, topped with bits of pita and fresh egg completes this persian version of our national pulutan the "sisig." Great eaten with rice!
I believe this is their signature dish since I think this is the only place which serves shawarma on a sizzling plate.


Special Shawarma with Cheese (65php)-
Perhaps their best seller! For me it's currently the best
and most affordable shawarma. Definitely worth every cent!

I see people ordering at least 2 servings.. as for me, I'm ok with one. Very filling indeed!





 Aside from their Shawarmas, you should also try out their
Barbeques! They only cost around 7-15pesos I think! So cheap yet so good! You may choose from a variety of pork and chicken innards from pork liver to intestines.. name it,you got it!













I had the chance to talk with the crew. They were really nice. They even allowed me to take pictures of them while they prepare the Shawarmas...

Here's the menu list.. really affordable!















They use fresh well done lean beef..









Meet the veggies.. Sliced white onions, tomatoes and cucumbers..










Step 1. Heat the pita then add the veggies..



















Step 2.  Add lots of lean meat and cheese!! Yummers!!

Step 3. Wrap it tight then serve immediately! 
I love it!

To convince you more on how we enjoyed this experience so much.. here are the rests of the photos...

Here's Mich before her 1st bite....
Mich enjoying her BBQ! Is she eating the stick? I hope not!
 Mich and I eating like there's no tomorrow...
Meet Mich's younger sister Glyf. It's her 1st time to visit this place!

There is no doubt that this girl is enjoying every bit of it!

 A photo of Glyf and yours truly.
The 2 lovely sisters!!
"Lord give me strength!I can do it. I have to eat all of it!" ahahahaha
 It tastes even better with garlic and hot sauce!
Badeth the new Shawarma endorser!
This is me the day after my visit with Mich. Notice my hair got shorter! hehhehehe
Badeth and I just had a serious craving so we decided to hit Lagro before heading
home.
Pardon me for the messy plate.. I'm better with chopsticks!


Burp!
Too bad we were not able to finish the Sizzling Shawarma. huhuhu
I couldn't stand up! Ouch!!!  We're just too full! I can't believe it!!

This experience was indeed wicked!! This week,1 point for food and 0 for man! Hmmp! I will definitely visit this place again and again!

Thank YOu Mich and Glyf for joing me in this nice experience!! 

Try Mo, Shawarma Co. hmmm nice name! Tried it!! Check!
Now I believe it's your turn!!!!

See you all next week for yet another mouthwatering review!!
Ciao!!












8 comments:

  1. berigud! hakhak.. sarap sarap!
    napakahusai niung endorser! hekhek..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mukhang masarap! panalo ang ang mga pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe uu masarap nga super! nasira ang diet ko! ahuhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. mukang masarap... kaso di ako nakain ng shawarma :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. bagay nga syo yan no! dba mga pino lang kinakain mo?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mae Ilagan..Thanks for this blog! we appreciate your effort of writing this. thanks Alot! form tri-mo shawarma co

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visit our official facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/trimoshawarmaco

    ReplyDelete
  8. i miss the shawarma and the place! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...