Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What Your Heart Is Screaming For...


So which one really should you date? An illiterate? Educated? A bookworm or a writer perhaps? … the list goes on and on. With all the budding articles in response to the  I’m not sure whether famous or infamous article entitled ‘You Should Date an Illiterate Girl’ out there, each with their own set of reasons, presenting their respective hypothesis  on why you should date a girl who is more like who wrote that article… hmmm don’t you find it a little narcissistic?
In my case, it would be easy for me to write an article and convince you to date a girl like me. To start with,  I can tell you a hundred reasons why you should date me with all the extra things I can do and with my emotional maturity and sense of humor… so easy to market and sell myself if I wanted. I can practically date any guy if I wanted if only I was desperate.  I can vividly describe what it is like to be loved by me, how romantic and caring I can be, how ideal I am and how colorful your world would be to have me as your woman but no…. I choose not to write about these things. The reason?  Because I simply don’t want to force anyone to choose to love me just because I’m this or that.
When love hits you…. It just does. No questions, no reasons whatsoever. Beyond the background, school records, GPA average, IQ  rating, size, height , skin color and all other classifications .We simply cannot choose who we are gonna fall for. Most of the time you’d be surprised on why you can’t stop thinking of this person. Suddenly, you’re on a spell!
My advice… date the one whom your heart is screaming for. =) The one who makes your heart pound. The one who transforms your aura for reasons unfathomable. The one whom you “connect” with.  The one you wanna dream with, cry with and laugh with. The one whom you wanna kiss and passionately make  love with each night (sex is very important).  The one whom you share a chemistry with… - because this is a person who will make your existence whole.

 Be with the one whom you wanna grow with. The one you never wanna lie to. The one person who makes you glow.  The one whom you still accept despite the flaws and occasional shortcomings. The one who never fails to amuse you, leaves you wondering what she's gonna do next. I don't care whether she's outgoing or shy as long as you have a deep sense of mutual understanding.  Someone you feel connected with may it be in having long conversations or with just a simple nod and wink. A connection that is unexplainably perfect.
Falling in love is a gift. You’ll know it when it hits you. Lucky are those who find and nurture it. 
No matter how painful heartaches are… no matter how deep the damage is, may we all remain hopeful and think that each heart ache is not defeat but a learning experience and a sign that you are closer and closer to the one for you. I for one (being very idealistic) is still a firm believer of having a soul mate. I know in my heart that I will find my soulmate in this lifetime. I know that we promised to meet no matter how many lifetimes we will have. A promise that we will fall in love over and over again….
So my advice for you…. Go on and take the plunge! 
Fall in love! ….. this is what life is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...