Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The 25 Peso Bliss!

Having a tight budget doesn't mean you have to deprive yourself from having delicious and healthy food! And for those of you who think that I only prefer fancy restos well think again!
Even when I have extra cash to spare, price isn't really the issue for it really depends on my mood that time. Yes, I have a moody tummy!

This week, let me take you somewhere in Quezon City once again and let's grab some fresh and tasty
lumpia (egg rolls) brought to us by GLOBE Lumpia since 1956.

Located just beside Eunilane Supermarket along Kalayaan Avenue near QC Hall is where you can find this mini
food stall that is actually a branch of the original store at Raon St. in Quiapo.

Whenever in Quiapo, I never fail to grab a piece or 2 of these irresistibly nutty fresh lumpias. And the great news is...
they're sooooo affordable (I swear!!!) For only 25 pesos, you get to enjoy a serving of their
one and only special fresh lumpia! I remember seeing lots of people flocking in front of the store, ordering at least 2 servings and a bottle of "Sarsi" (rootbeer). How I miss visiting the Quiapo branch. I was really delighted when I saw they already have a branch here in Quezon City!

After our band rehearsal, we didn't wanna drive long so we've decided to grab some lumpia before heading home. Good thing  Badeth was with me that day for I really wanted to take her there! 
 
My heart pounded with joy as Ate prepares our order! As always, I'd often feel really giggly whenever I'm about to eat...I'd usually think on what to write about after each experience! hehehehe

ok ok let me show them to you...
experience bliss for only 25 pesos!!!
As you can see, I ordered 4 servings so I only paid 100 for the 4 of us!! Soooo cheap!!!


.... the famous Globe Fresh Lumpia since 1956. They have been serving these fresh egg rolls for so long ... no doubt that these must taste really great to be in business until now!




 Using only the freshest most healthy ingredients to satisfy millions of hungry tummies!!

I don't exactly know all the ingredients but they taste darn great! I really love the textures I'm feeling inside my mouth. I'm a big fan of nuts! The more nuts so the merrier! hehehhee

 Aside from adding their unique sweet sauce, their special hot sauce adds a really different kick to each bite!







Definitely a must try!

Guilt free, nutritious, delicious and affordable.. what more could you ask for???!!! All you have to do is stand up from your seat, bring a friend/relative along and enjoy quality time with them as you indulge in these guilt free treats!

Various ingredients from all sorts of textures, colors, temperatures, spices and sauces... yet still.... simply delish!

... makes me think about the beauty of life again...with all its complexities, shits, sweetness, victories and defeat mixed all together,  life as we all know it will always be insanely beautiful and perfect as it is!... and all we have to do is taste and enjoy every bit of it!

My wish for you this week is that I hope you start "living" YOUR LIFE starting now!!! hahahahah!

I hope you enjoyed this entry! Watch out for my Anniversary Special.. It's gonna be about my newly found passion in photography!

ciao bene!

5 comments:

  1. ako din love ko sila....dati P18 pesoses lng sila...meron branch sa may anonas st....forgot yung street e...basta from 7-11, tawid ka then pasok ka dun sa street then turn right sa first corner then mga two corners sa left pa...hahah! makita nyo sana....!- lani

    ReplyDelete
  2. waah gusto ko nito..kea lang anlayo...^^,

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooooooow! ako siguro ang pinaka-malaking fan ng lumpia sa pilipinas. sugurin na 'yaaaan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tara! go go go! sama ko! lakas ng loob magyaya e no? mura kse!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...