Monday, October 4, 2010

A Trip To The Candy Fair

Let me take you to a wondrous place..


where you can travel back in time...


 A place where balloons are in their vibrant bloom!


 a place to be one with the juveniles....


 A candy girl.... yes still I am!


a lass about to bloom.... awaiting flight!

various pallets to fit your mood 


smiles, smiles and so much more...

funky hats reserved for a rainy day.... I so adore!

boys busted moves while girls played roles as shutterbugs.....

It wouldn't be as perfect if it wasn't shared with a friend you love

In this place I felt a different vibe..

for this day, colors seem to be so alive!

the youngsters made their marks... eager to be heard

 Cutie stuff filled my senses...

but I said "no thanks! got a lot of expenses!"

Shimmering charms... so inviting. You may even wear a mask and be someone else  if you please

These earrings I have yet to buy!! Ruby gems I wanna try!

I roamed each corner...found shades so cool

Couldn't take my eyes off this .... I'm indeed a fool!

 A bouquet of  lollipops is what I someday wanna receive....

 from someone who will lock me forever in his heart



In Candy Land I forever wanna be...



'coz it's a place fit for a sweet queen like ME!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sweeeet :)

    Thank you for sharing this day with me Ate Mae! Iyakan sa bus haha! Hoping for more shared experiences with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you at the fair, Mae! :) I love your entry, ang cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...