Tuesday, October 12, 2010

An Afternoon of Solemn Isolation

Let me share a very intimate moment with you...

After a tearful episode, I struggled to seek solitude and isolation so I found myself sitting alone in a homey cafe

 Funny how the universe teaches us lessons. Sometimes, the answer is just there staring right at your face.


 Nothing beats a hot cup of tea to soothe my innermost wounds. I usually go for relaxing Chamomile.

Since I got into photography, I started this fascination with objects particularly with empty chairs. A table with 2 chairs facing each other reminds me of people having an intimate conversation... an exchange of thoughts... a situation which I love doing.

At this corner I found loads of books to fill ones mind. A very inviting place indeed with mood lights so dramatic.

Nothing fancy this time.. tea, slices of bread and cheese to nourish and pamper myself.

Even the simplest of things can look really chic and bring you loads satisfaction. All you really have to do is use your imagination

 It was the perfect time to write.... good thing I always have my journal with me. I treasure moments like these for these are moments where I find wisdom from within.


I had to acknowledge what was going on and during that time, this was how I truly felt. I felt used. Most people whom I love are taken away from me. Don't they deserve me? Or is it the other way around? It's normal to feel hurt when you are being judged on something and wrongly accused. Not to mention to be in a highly confusing state wherein you have no right to ask and confirm things. Sometimes, it's better to keep quiet and allow time to take its course.

It's hard to cry alone with no shoulder to turn to..no warmth to feel so I guess I have to learn to comfort myself as tears fall from my eyes. I remember holding a piece of bread on my left and a tissue on my right.

I find it very helpful to write about my feelings. I feel one with myself when I do so. I know I'm no writer but I believe everyone has the right to express what's on his/her mind. Nothing beats a hadwritten heartfelt journal. I know a lot of people find it hard to manually write nowadays.. in my case, it's a must to still see my own handwriting.

I will wait for you whoever you are.... I have nothing to offer but this empty space beside me and myself whom you can turn to and forever keep you warm. I may be alone for now, but I know this is just temporary.

A fine imprint in your heart which will always be treasured, never forgotten is but what I will leave you with.
Inside me is a spark of hope that no matter what may unfold,  I will surely rise above this.


my only wish for now 


is to somehow to not be forgotten......

5 comments:

  1. Ms. Mae, nakarelate naman ako...I think this is something that we have in common..hehehe..There are times that I feel I am used... I love this blog of yours!^^



    Leslie^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right...At times that we need a crying shoulder but there's none there's nothing we could do but to embrace ourselves and wipe our tears.

    Leslie^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember tuloy nung ako ay nagsusulat pa ng mga ganito sa aking diary...haaay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody gets days like this, the best part about it is they always go away :) I hope you are feeling much better now Ate Mae, enjoy Baguio! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...