Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I Am No Dreamer... (a story of LOVE)

I am no dreamer... as you can see

but in this world I live in...

perfection is all I see!


cotton candied skies...


colors in ever vibrant hues....


angels come to life....


love so ever true...


I live in a world where fairy tales do come true


and believe it or not... it's all because of YOU! *wink *wink


I know you are out there.....



waiting for me as well


I hope the Gods would hear my plea


to somehow draw you a little closer to me


So we can spend each sunset together


Share a cup of ice cream or two...


We'd laugh each waking day...


and dream of each other every night


I will wait patiently for you my darling... =)


no matter how many rainy days would pass..


this passion inside me will keep blooming


Don't be afraid for I know this will last


For now I will stare at the ceiling.... I hope it won't take too long


I am no dreamer but until then I will keep on dreaming of you..


until we write this new chapter together...

and like in all fairy tales...

let's live happily ever after...



13 comments:

  1. Wala akong masabi :)

    I SUPER LOVE IT ATE MAE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least hindi nakakaiyak... nakaka-inlab naman! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hayyyyyyysss...inspired k te mae?...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ganda ganda!!!!! un lng po masasabi ko! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. anong model ng cam ang gamit mo mare? ganda ah.. galing.. alex here.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. t.Mae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ang gaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnnddddaaaa ng pics mo!...hehe!- t.Lani

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the blending of the colors in each picture! hanep, lumeleving ka na talaga! hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shots!!! The pictures were truly defined. The work is a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ang ganda ng photos, Mae! mag-sideline ka na ngayon as photographer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can smell love. Ganda ng pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...