Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What's up Mae?

Ohhh I'm just so busy these days so I hardly have time to finish my next articles.
I just wanted to make a quick post today to inform you all on how I'm doing these days.

I'm not really used to writing a journal-like entry but I what the heck! I'm just having a really good day today and I feel I wanna share to the world!

A few weeks ago, I was back at the doctor's clinic again due to palpitations. I have a condition called Mitral Valve Prolapse (MVP) where one of the 4 valves of my heart is weak or has difficulty in pumping blood. Most women have this condition. I my case, I'm given maintenance tabs daily. I was also prescribed to take anti-depressants once again but I haven't taken any until now for I'm worried about its side effects. I know I can deal with this by myself.

Anyway, enough with the not so good news..

These days I've been very busy helping my friends out in gathering as many "LIKE" votes as possible
for a photo contest. I'm really proud of their shots so I'm really determined to support them! Frank's entry has been on the #2 spot but is now tied at the top! wooohoooooo!!! I need to gain more votes for Badeth and Joewel as well so they can make it to the top 10!






Anyways, aside from that, I'm also one of the main organizers of a big SKA event on Sept 4 at the Cubao Expo called the 2nd MANILA SKA FESTIVAL. Me and my superfriends are working hard to gain more and more support for the success of the gig ofcourse!


Phew! I just felt quite stressed out with all these activities and responsibilities I have! I believe I'm now a SUPERWOMAN for real! hahaha
So today I've decided to treat myself... a sort of reward for being a good good girl... not to mention a happy single woman too! hihihihi

During my office break time, I went to a skin clinic and had a relaxing facial! I believe all people need to have their faces pampered regularly.. to avoid wrinkles and open pores. It's also part of building ones confidence..you know what I mean! The facial was quite cheap.. only 300php mask included! I love it!

After that nice nice facial, I went to Podium and picked-out some snacks! First, I felt like buying a candy bar... this is what I got... it's called HEATH.. an English Toffee bar (45php). I don't really plan to eat it immediately, I'm gonna save it for a teary day! heheheh





After that, I dropped by my favorite cookie house and bought a sampler of their healthy fruity granola cookies (90php) perfect with my afternoon teas. I know it's quite pricey but what the heck? Everyone's entitled to some luxury once in a while!

Before heading back to the office, I passed by this frozen yogurt shop called the Golden Spoon and bought a cup of Belgian Chocolate Yogurt topped with Almond slices (105php)! yum!! super yum!!

 And for my dinner tonight, since I've been going on a diet these days. I've decided to have a simple Tuna Sandwich with lots of vegies!

I'm quite unsatisfied with the resolution of the photos for I didn't bring Maggie today. Makes me think of buying a point and shoot cam just for those ordinary days!



Ahhhhhh today is just sooo great!! It pays to be a good girl!! I believe we do have a choice..we have the power to make or break our day.. in my case, I choose to have a fabulous one!!!
Try it! It's good!! hehehehe


We have soooo many things to be thankful for.. If only we take the time to appreciate them.

Pamper yourself once a while! Love and respect your body!!
See yah all again soon and hope you leave a comment!

MMwuuuaaahh!! AAWWWW!!







   
                                                                                                                                                                 

2 comments:

  1. ...arghh!
    'ima need mahself some pampering too!
    goody good for you maio,
    biyahista kinda jealous though.
    nice piece again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello biyahista!
    good to hear from you again!
    i think we do need to relax..
    i'm having a really hectic day again! pheeww.
    =) wishing you a relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...