Monday, May 17, 2010

THE BIG Three-O

I can't believe I just turned 30! Never thought I'd survive this long.. but yes I did! Thanks to the support of my friends and family. No kidding!

Looking back, I may say that I didn't live a normal life. With all the experiences, the laughter, achievements, gigs, travels, the heartaches, tears, glorious moments and even defeat..... all these events have molded me into who I am today. For this, I am grateful. Now I truly know that everything has its purpose. I may have entered the big 3 but honestly... I have so much life force in me that I feel much much younger now than I was in high school. I love being 30.. I love every bit of it for I am wiser now and have more control over my life.

This year's birthday celebration was indeed a very memorable one. Let me show you the happenings...

We had a pre-celebration fun photo shoot last May 8 at the Quezon City circle. I invited 3 of my coolest friends namely Badeth, Frank and Michelle to join me on that day and it turned out to be awesome as expected!



After that fun photo shoot, we went to one of my favorite spots.. The Avenetto Pizzeria at Visayas Avenue.
I wanted to treat them to a really nice warm and filling dinner.....


From the looks of it... this is what I call "EAT TIL YOU DROP!"
We've successfully won the battle! Humans vs Pasta! ahahaha







 Fast forward to the big day itself... hmmm how should I describe it? hmmmm PERFECT!!

I've chosen the color yellow as my scheme to show how happy I was that day... to happily embrace and celebrate this crazy beautiful life I'm living in!

Bought bright yellow balloons and walked across Ortigas center holding 30 balloons in my hand! What an unusual experience! I enjoyed each moment! ahahah I do crazy stuff regularly but what the heck!




 Oh before I forget, talking about insanity.. that morning as I was waiting for the bus, I just had this insane idea to have my name painted on a bus sign... only a person like me could have the guts to do such a thing I guess. Even my artist friends were stunned!


 Spent my free time taking pics as usual!!! I really love my job and the people I work with!! I feel so blessed to have them in my life!!! Our office is more like an asylum filled with nut heads especially the managers..ahem ahem!

For the finale of course, I ordered the 2 biggest pizzas I could think of as symbol to my really really fun filled colorful boundless world!!


*sigh*   I love my life.. and I'm happier because I get to share it to the world.

hmmmm my friends have been asking me about my birthday wishes for this year...
hmmm  ok let me share them to you..


WISHES
1. To gain more genuine friends- that's what we all need
2. To make more people happy- they say I have this gift in touching people's lives. I believe I really do! I feel flattered whenever kids call me "idol" and whenever people say how I was able to influence them.  I feel deeply honored. I feel I have this big responsibility 'coz many people look up to me. Wow! I'm a real model!!!
3. To find someone who's gonna be as faithful as I am- I share my passions to many people but still, having a special someone makes life much much sweeter. What I need is some sugar in my bowl. I believe I deserve a partner to share my dreams with. Someone to grow old with. Though my mom has been telling me that I'm never gonna find the one..... hmmm nah! I don't think so. 8 yrs ago I thought I did, but I was wrong *sigh* Anyway, I guess I'd have to write a separate blog entry about my dramas about love and stuff.
4. To have my own kitchen once again- I miss cooking and entertaining friends during weekends. I just love making people feel at home and loved. One way of showing them how special they are to me is by spending time and effort in the kitchen. ahahaha no kidding! I miss experimenting with food. I've made a promise to myself that once I finally get my own place, the most beautiful part should be the kitchen for that is where I'm usually gonna hang-out!

PLANS
1. To study more about Photography- it really turned my world up side down! Thanks to my friend Frank, I'm officially addicted to it! I just love it!! I plan to seriously study so I can take better photos. The world better prepare!!! I'm already cooking-up insanely genius concepts in my head! Before doing these schemes I have in mind, all I have to do now is to befriend my camera and get to really really know about light etc.
2. To review more and more restaurants - believe it or not, since I started this blog, I've become the like the "Ernie Baron" of food trips.
3. To go on vacation abroad - I bet it would be really fun to go on a food trip abroad! I'm thinking of visiting either, Singapore or Hong Kong Disney!   A 3day 2 night stay would be fine!!!
 4. To release another single this year - I strongly feel that I'll be hitting the studio again very soon. My focus has been completely diverted to photos since I got my cam and my bandmates seem to be very busy with personal stuff so I'm really just enjoying time alone. After 10yrs of being in the band scene, I think I deserve a vacation. Anyway, I do have my own plans.. whatever happens, nobody can ever stop me from singing and writing tunes. I have a few melodies running around my head lately.. ahihihi
5. To get to know myself more - seriously, many people dunno themselves enough so they end up being unhappy. Since I made an effort to really know more about me,I found peace of mind and appreciated the things I'm capable of doing. All these years, I've been limiting myself due to my irrational insecurities and fears... good thing I was able to break-away from it all!

to sum it all up... I just wanna keep on having fun!!!!!! 
I wonder what next year's bday blog entry would be! hmmmmm Let's wait and see!!!! Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Cute ng photos nyo sa Pizzeria! :D

    Balloons! Loveett!

    Galing naman ng bus sign! :D

    Moooore birthdays to come! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehehehe thank you krissy!
    nakakaloka nga yang mga pics a pizzeria na yan!
    what do you expect? pagsama-samahin mo ba naman ang mga adik sa isang lugar! yari!

    Bongga ang balloons!!

    ano kelan na ang ating click session?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...