Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Tale of Desserts Like No Other...





Hahahah what a coincidence!!
Well, I don't really live a stressful life...
but every weekend, I always look forward to
experiencing new things.. seeing new sights or tasting new dishes or simply visiting places which I fancy just to satisfy my cravings... these are my ways to relieve stress.

This particular weekend, all my stresses were kissed goodbye by this restaurant which creates desserts with so much passion...



Allow me to tell you a tale about desserts like no other!


At the 3rd floor of the Trinoma Mall lies a fancy spot called CockTales....

This is probably the only place which gave me genuine satisfaction.. It's not just about the food but the over-all dining experience.

From the seats, price range, menu, tableware, glassware, silverware...name it! I'm unbelievably impressed! The food presentations are visually appealing and the taste will truly satisfy one's soul!



It's such a delight to see the menu... full of fresh and lively colors... everything on the menu look so tempting and healthy as well! I was also impressed with the choice of quotes about desserts...

CockTales mainly offer a wide variety of healthy drinks that are served in good quality cocktail glasses.

They also offer delectable meals like pastas, sandwiches etc.








Take a peek at the menu...



They serve fancy tropical desserts...
Fresh fruits and a variety of tapioca balls
on ice!











They have a wide array of mixed drinks guaranteed to quench your thirst!













They also have blended fruit drinks and dessert smoothies
to give you that extra boost!





















Ofcourse, heartwarming hot drinks to kiss those worries goodbye!





Here's what I ordered....

After looking at the menu, I suddenly felt this strong craving for some dessert!

Fruit Waffles (solo) - (70.00php or 1.45$)
- Like a work of art! *sigh*
I even had second thoughts in eating it for I didn't wanna ruin the presentation!

Experience total bliss for only 70pesos!





WAAAAAAHhhhhhhh!!!


Happiness with every bite!!















I was very impressed with their silverware..
They use really good quality stainless steel utensils.











Here's my personal favorite thirst quencher...

Apple Chocolate Martini ( 75.00php or 1.56$)
-This truly refreshing drink is made up of chilled pure apple juice with ice, served on a tall martini glass, garnished with fresh apple slices and dropped with a Hershey's kiss for that
guaranteed sweet ending!





..... heaven in a martini glass *sigh* *sigh*

















Here are some pictures from our last visit...

We ordered a set meal consisting of 1 Clubhouse Sandwich, 1 Long Island Iced Tea and 1 Mini Dessert of the Day for only 170php or 3.5$!!!!
















Let me show you their Trinoma Branch. According to the waitress, they also have a branch in Megamall and another one somewhere in Manila.

































... This experience truly made my spirits high!
My total bill was only 145 pesos!!! WOW!!!
If you're lucky enough.. you may even get a 20%
discount on your total bill... simply ask the staff to give you
their discount flyer.




I totally agree with this last picture...

Nourish your soul with desserts from Cocktales!!!


Life is like an Ice Cream, enjoy it before it melts!


We hope you enjoyed this review!
See you again next Thursday as we feature a very popular Persian Restaurant located at the heart of Quezon City..... ciao!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...