Monday, June 15, 2009

Baker's Passion @ SM North Annex



I've discovered another fancy restaurant without a fancy price located at the 3rd floor in the newly opened SM North Annex.... Baker's Passion!





Hmm... I'm not sure if it's a sister company of Bread Talk but its interiors and baked goods definitely look similar... the only difference is the price and some menu additions.




Have your laptop ready because the new SM annex offers fast and free wi fi


Here's what we ordered....







Seared Tuna Panini (118php or 2.5$)




- The presentaion was nice but Jr was disappointed


with the tuna.. it wasn't fresh during that time. Booo!!!


I expect to see some improvement next time! I liked the fried potatoes on the side!

Shrimp and Garlic Pizza (148php or 3$)



- I liked this one a lot! I love cracker thin crust pizzas!



The serving size is ok... around 9inches I think. Good for 2-3 people.



It's not the best pizza in town but it's worth the price!



I recommend you eat it while it's hot!


They also offer Malaysian Brewed Coffee with 2 pcs of Garlic toast for 65 php and a glass of Iced Tea for only 35php!




Meet one of my finicky critics.... Jr's larger than life nephew Geoff a.k.a Joppers!


The Verdict : Thumbs up!!








Our over-all dining experience was good! The service was not bad at all! They use standard quality silverware..The seats were quite comfy but think they should expand their dining area and pay more attention to the quality of ingredients.


The baked goods looked tempting but the taste was not really that impressive... it tasted "average." If you're gonna take them home, be sure to toss it in your oven toaster first!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...